Black Friday has been and gone, but the good news is that there are still some awesome Black Friday deals out there. That means awesome savings for everyone! Whatever you’re looking for, many major retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, Hosting, Domain, Internet Tools, and Amazon have some truly exceptional sales going on right now. With such an overwhelming choice, we’ve picked out some of the best Black Friday deals you can buy, encompassing a wide range of different budgets and needs, so there’s something for everyone.
While the 2022 Black Friday deals event might be over, retailers are still offering fantastic discounts on TVs, robot vacuums, AirPods, toys, and more. If you didn’t grab a bargain over the holiday weekend, have no fear – we’ve rounded up the best Black Friday deals that are still available below.
Some offers have been extended or were featured in the Cyber Monday deals, but many are now no longer available or have sold out. So, if there’s something on your shopping list right now, your best option is to buy it to secure it.
We’ve trimmed out all of these expired deals to leave you with just a small selection of the finest offers available. While there is definitely a lot less on offer compared to what we saw throughout November, there are still a few last-minute savings worth checking out.
If you want to browse for yourself, you can find links to all the top Black Friday sales that are still live just below. We’ve also got a hand-picked selection of the best Black Friday deals that are still available and in stock today.
Something to remember: any of today’s hottest left-over Black Friday deals will go fast as retailers will be switching over to Christmas sales. We recommend acting quickly if you see a price you like or a discount on a popular product.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES: QUICK LINKS
- Hostgator: Up to 70% Off For All Hosting, Domain, and VPS Server.
- BlueHost: Hosting Offer 70%+Domain Free.
- NameCheap: 84% Off For Domain & Hosting, Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPN, and Domain Offer.
- Inmotion Hosting: Up To 90% Off for all hosting.
- Amazon: 50% off Fire TV Stick, Sony, and Keurig(opens in new tab)
- Apple gift card: gift cards from Amazon from $25(opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $800 off TVs, laptops & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy(opens in new tab)
- Christmas trees: prices starting at $38.99(opens in new tab)
- Dell: laptops from $229.99(opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Lowe’s: $750 off appliances, decor & tools(opens in new tab)
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture(opens in new tab)
- Nectar: up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts(opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike & North Face(opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 off TVs, phones & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfume & gifts(opens in new tab)
- Target: 50% off toys, TVs & kitchen appliances(opens in new tab)
- Toys: 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart(opens in new tab)
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free(opens in new tab)
- Walmart: save on Apple Watch, Xbox and Keurig(opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 70% off sitewide, + free shipping
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 was on November 25 this year. The actual date shifts, but the day of the week stays the same: it’s always the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Continuing last year’s trend of early Black Friday deals, the majority of retailers like Target, Walmart, and Amazon launched holiday sales in late October and at the start of November. Many of these offers remained available all the way through to Black Friday – and we expect they will stay mostly the same as part of this year’s Cyber Monday deals, too.
What Black Friday deals were available this year?
As we’ve said, Black Friday deals were available earlier than ever before this year as the sales period was extended throughout the whole of November – and even into late October.
Best Buy officially kicked things off first with its ‘Black Friday Right Now(opens in new tab)’ sale with impressive discounts on OLED TVs, laptops, headphones, and appliances. Amazon followed that up with its own ‘Epic Holiday Deals(opens in new tab)’ sale, with daily Black Friday-like deals leading up to its official sale.
Target also run a Black Friday sale for the majority of November with offers on a selection of tech gadgets and kitchen appliances, as well as limited-time daily deals across a variety of products.
Meanwhile, Walmart once again held a number of its ‘Black Friday Deals for Days’ sales. The first was on November 7 and new ones launched every Monday throughout the month with different deals each time.