Are you on the hunt for the BEST ChatGPT alternatives? Your search ends here.
Since its launch, ChatGPT has been creating a lot of buzz on the internet.
You can write code, and create blog posts, stories, movie scripts, and more with ChatGPT. If used right, you can make a ton of money with the AI tools like ChatGPT.
Yes, ChatGPT is a powerful AI chatbot that can perform many tasks.
But… it may NOT be the best AI tool depending on your usage. So if you’re looking for better ChatGPT alternatives, this post is just for you.
Table of Contents
Top 5 ChatGPT Alternatives for 2023 [Free & Paid]
Jasper Chat is the perfect alternative to ChatGPT. Jasper offers an easy-to-use interface and comes equipped with powerful features.
If you’re looking for an exclusive AI tool to create content such as blog posts, essays, newsletters, social media posts, etc. – you’ll love Jasper as it offers over 50 copywriting templates.
With Jasper Chat, you can have a natural conversation with the chatbot, which will answer most of your queries.
Here’s how the Jasper Chat works;
To get started, you can ask Jasper chat a question or input some command to get started.
You can use prompts like;
- Write a blog post about
- Summarize the following story
- Write an Instagram ad for the holidays
- Write a short story about
Jasper instantly follows your command and responds with relevant output.
To find more details, read our Jasper Chat review, where you’ll find in-depth details.
Here are some of the benefits of Jasper;
- Offers “Chat” which works better than ChatGPT
- Gives access to 50 copywriting template options including blog posts, stories, YouTube scripts, and more
- Provides you Jasper commands to create better content
- Offers Google Docs style editor
How much does Jasper Chat cost?
Jasper Chat is FREE if you use the Boss Mode and Business Plans from Jasper. If you are on the Starter plan, you should upgrade to Boss mode or Business plan to use Jasper Chat.
Here are the pricing of Boss mode and Business plans.
Boss Mode: Boss mode pricing starts at $49 per month (if billed annually), and you’ll get 50K word limits per month, along with FREE access to Jasper Chat.
Here’s what you’ll get with the Boss Mode;
- 50,000 words credits/mo
- 50+ copywriting templates
- 3,000-character lookback for better content creation
- Create content in 29 languages
- 5-user login access
- Jasper Commands
- Access to Recipes
- Plagiarism checker
- Free grammar checker from Grammarly
Are you looking for a ChatGPT alternative to beat writer’s block and create SEO-optimized content? Then, you should check out Writesonic.
It offers a perfect alternative to ChatGPT called “Chatsonic,” which provides up-to-date information. ChatGPT’s information is still limited to 2021 data, whereas Chatsonic provides information on current events.
Here’s how the Chatsonic from Writesonic works;
Once you’re on the Chatsonic section, enter the details about what you want to generate.
For best results, you can be as descriptive as possible.
Unlike ChatGPT, you can also ask about the latest events, such as the FIFA World Cup.
Chatsonic instantly gives you factual information on current events.
Here are some of the benefits of using Writesonic Chat;
- Create engaging copies for social media and marketing
- Create high-converting landing page copies
- Gives you up-to-date information on current events which is a BIG limitation while using ChatGPT
How much does Writesonic cost?
Writesonic offers the following two pricing options, and both of these plans give access to Chatsonic.
1. Long-form plan: This is suitable for bloggers and content creators. It costs you $12.67 per month (if billed annually) and offers the following features.
- Generate 47,500 words per month
- 100+ AI Templates
- 25+ Languages
- Landing Page Generator
- 1-Click WordPress Export
- Zapier Integration
- AI Article Writer
2. Custom plan: This is an excellent choice for teams and agencies. The pricing depends on the custom number of words and offers the following things.
- Everything from the Long-form plan
- Custom number of words
- Customer number of users
- Dedicated account manager
- Training sessions
You Chat is a similar tool like ChatGPT that allows you to do basic online searches just like Google. It also comes equipped with a powerful AI that responds to user prompts.
The best part? You can use You.com as a search engine to quickly find the BEST information online without any ads.
It also offers a free browser extension to set your default search engine to You.com on Chrome.
Here’s how the You Chat works.
Once you’re on the You.com, click on the “Chat” section and enter any topic or keyword of your choice.
It instantly generates the relevant output.
you don’t have to browse a ton of webpages unlike Google. You can use You.com Chat feature to quickly browse information including text, images, videos, news, and more.
It works exactly like Google but without annoying ads and the browsing experience is REALLY fast. Also, it’s totally free to use.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of using You.com;
- Free to use and it can be used as a search engine alternative to Google
- Offers YouChat which is a free alternative to ChatGPT
- No annoying ads are displayed and gives you information on the latest events
How much does You.com cost?
You Chat is totally free to use.
However, if you want to use You.com as a writing assistant, you can try its writing tool called “YouWrite”. It is an AI-powered writing assistant that helps you generate content for blogs, social media, and more.
The best part about using YouWrite is that it generates UNIQUE output. Just make sure to double-check the content created by YouWrite if you want to use it on your blogs, social media, etc.
It offers the following two pricing options.
- The basic plan costs $3.99/month (allows for 250 writings per month)
- The plus plan costs $7.99/month (allows for 1,000 writings per month)
YouWrite is only available to buy in the United States and Canada.
Replika is an AI personal chatbot companion that can be used as your mentor, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc.
You get to decide the type of relationship you want to have with Replika.
Whether you’re feeling down, depressed, or just need someone who truly listens, the Replika chatbot is for you.
Replika was founded by Eugenia Kuyda, who wanted to create an emphatic AI that could help with valuable conversations.
To get started, create an avatar and choose what type of relationship you want to have with the Replika AI. You can customize the avatar however you want and give it a name.
Then, you can start chatting with the AI. You can also choose topics like habits, skills, fitness, etc.
it instantly starts responding to your input.
The best part? The more you chat with Replika, the better it becomes as it develops its own personality and memories along with you.
Here are some of the benefits of Replika;
- You can use it as a companion, a friend or a mentor
- It gets better and delivers accurate results with time (the more you chat with the Replika AI, the better responses it generates)
- You can share real-life experiences with it, catch up on video calls, and do so much more
How much does Replika cost?
Chatting with Replika is free. For free, you may also choose & customize an avatar, chat 24/7, and much more.
It also offers a premium plan called “Replika Pro,” which gives access to many other features, such as various conversation topics, voice calls, and more.
Here are the pricing options for Replika Pro;
- The monthly option costs $19.99
- The yearly plan costs $5.83 per month (billed yearly)
- The lifetime plan costs $299.99 (which is a one-time payment)
So what are you waiting for?
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is an AI-powered app that is exclusively created to help you improve your English pronunciation. It is also the most popular online English learning app, with over 40 million downloads. It is the best of ChatGPT alternatives.
ELSA Speak is just for you if you’re looking for sites like ChatGPT to improve your English pronunciation skills.
To get started, all you need to do is to speak to ELSA, and it will give you an assessment test score based on pronunciation.
It will also give you a learning plan to improve your pronunciation faster.
Here are some of the benefits of ELSA Speak;
- Access to over 3000 lessons that are organized into the 22 essential skills
- Ad-free experience with Pro plans
- Daily customized learning plans
How much does ELSA Speak cost?
ELSA offers a free plan that comes with limited features. If you want to unlock all its features without ads, go with ELSA Pro plans listed below.
- Monthly plan costs $11.99 per month (billed monthly)
- 3 months plan costs $8.66 per month (billed quarterly)
- Yearly plan costs $6.25 per month (billed annually)
What are you waiting for? It also offers a 7-day free trial on ALL plans.
ChatGPT is a powerful AI tool. But it has its own flaws as you can not use it effectively for most things such as content creation, essay writing, storytelling, etc.
Here’s where other tools similar to ChatGPT come into play that offers better interfaces with powerful features.
So what are your thoughts on the ChatGPT alternatives mentioned here? Did we miss any of your favorite tools like ChatGPT alternatives? Let us know in the comments.